Here's some more new shit, while I'm at it...
Tuesday, April 30, 2013
I haven't been posting new music lately because frankly, I haven't heard much that caught my attention because most of it has been pure garbage. However, I've been a big fan of B.o.B.'s "We Still in this Bitch" for awhile now and I just stumbled across the video so I thought I'd throw it up. This beat goes hard in the ride. Bass is dope!!!
Tuesday, April 23, 2013
Hit Pop Volume 11
1) Thinkin Bout You (Lonsdale Boys Club Remix) - Frank Ocean
2) Some Nights (The Scene Kings Remix) - Fun
3) Daylight (Joe Maz Remix) - Maroon 5
4) Suit and Tie (Jump Smokers Club Mix) - Justin Timberlake ft Jay Z
5) Locked Out Of Heaven (Sultan and Ned Shepard Remix) - Bruno Mars
6) Let Me Love You (Mister Gray And Dj Gigahurtz Remix) - Ne-Yo
7) Hello (Laidback Luke Remix) - Karmin
8) How We Do (Party) (PaperchaSer Remix) - Rita Ora
9) Too Close (Chop House And Kconn Edit) - Alex Clare
10) Scream And Shout (MMP Intro) - Will.I.Am ft Britney Spears
11) Pound The Alarm (Dj Mike D Intro) - Nicki Minaj 1
2) Where Have You Been (Disco Fries Bootleg) - Rihanna
Wednesday, April 17, 2013
Colbert Report Intro 4/16: Whoever was behind marathon bombing ‘did not know SHIT about the people of Boston’ (AWESOME)
Posted by Dj RyB at 10:57 AM
You get a better appreciation for Blake's hops and athleticism with this super slow motion Phantom camera. This dude can't be human. Just ridiculous.
Wednesday, April 10, 2013
Hit Pop Volume 10 Tracklist
1) We Are Young (Alvin Risk Remix) - Fun
2) Somebody That I Used To Know (Tiesto Remix) - Gotye ft Kimbra
3) She Doesnt Mind (Disco Fries Bootleg) - Sean Paul vs Axwell
4) Mirror (Jay Dabhi Club Mix) - Lil Wayne ft Bruno Mars
5) I Like How It Feels (Jump Smokers Remix) - Enrique Iglesias ft Pitbull and The Wav.s
6) Crank It Up (PeteDown Impact) - David Guetta ft Akon
7) International Love (Clinton Sparks and the Disco Fries Remix) - Pitbull ft Chris Brown
8) Kiss My Lips (DJ Kue Remix) - Dev ft Fabolous
9) Hands Free Calling (Benzi and DJ Spryte Edit) - Waka Flocka Flame vs. Sebastian Ingrosso and Alesso
10) Save The World (Pluto And Tenga Reload Bootleg) - Swedish House Mafia
11) Turn Me On vs Take Over Control (Joe Maz Bootleg) - David Guetta vs Afrojack
12) So Much Love (Chris Moody Bootleg) - Fedde Le Grand vs Metaphor
13) Animal Right vs Around the World (Joe Maz Short Edit) - Wolfgang Gartner Deadmau5 and Daft Punk
14) Maximal Crazy - Tiesto
15) Ghosts N Stuff (DJRi Intro Moar Synth Blend) - Deadmau5 ft Rob Swire
16) Shrunken Heads (Extended Mix) - Wolfgang Gartner
Monday, April 8, 2013
This is a classic SNL skit. Funny, timely and the perfect guest host in Melissa McCarthy. They even got her to wear the ridiculous women's basketball coach hairdo and the awful power suit. Well played, SNL. My favorite part was the toaster toss and the golf cart driving through practice. After seeing the Mike Rice videos, this doesn't even seem that ridiculous!
Friday, April 5, 2013
I posted a nasty dunk by Doug Anderson earlier in the season which was NASTY so I had a feeling we would be seeing him again in the NCAA D1 Dunk Contest. He proved me right and also won the whole thing with ease by putting down powerful and clean dunks with ease. Dude's head is above the rim on every dunk and his quickness and efficiency is what really make them stand out. That last dunk where he went reverse 360 between the legs was on some video game shit! I didn't know anyone could do that. So sick. Here are his top in-game dunks from this past season. Dude is legit.
I'm still just scratching the surface with my Traktor DJ app by Native Instruments and I think I got it down pretty good but it looks like DJ Shiftee has spent a lot more time with it and has this shit mastered. I didn't even know you could do half of the shit he is doing in this video and even if I did know a few of the tricks, I had no idea you could make it so dope. This just goes to show that anyone with real skills can take the simplest tools and make them look complex, in a really good way of course. Dude is sick!
Thursday, April 4, 2013
That's a legit head nod right there. Metal and Hip Hop fans should be proud. I'm sure Mad Skillz would agree:
Wednesday, April 3, 2013
OK. Bob Costas is officially on my "Cooler than Expected" list after this little clip from MLB TV. Not only did he use the term "name-check" correctly but he was also on point with the lyrics and he genuinely seemed pumped that he made it into a rap lyric. Respect! Now I roll up torpedoes, get blunted with Rastas, For a hefty fee, I'm on your record like Bob Costas...
This didn't seem that impressive when I first saw it until I saw the third replay and realized Jeremy Evans was still behind the 3 point line when the pass was thrown. That takes some concentration and serious hops to pull off. Dude can definitely throw down with the best of them. It's too bad Evans still hasn't gotten much PT this year because he could be doing this every night like Blake Griffin and Andre Jordan...
Tuesday, April 2, 2013
I'm pretty sure this is real since the video was released today and not on April 1st but I'm still not totally sure. If it is, I want/need this thing ASAP! I'm not so sure a hovercraft would be legal on most courses since you can't exactly bring your own golf cart but it would be pretty awesome if some high end courses started offering these for a premium green's fee. I would definitely pay the extra to be able to ride in one of these gems. I'm sure you could go a little nuts after a couple of beers but it looks awesome in theory...