I found lot's of random links and stories this morning so I figured I would just put them all in one post since I'm lazy and want to leave work early.
1) 50 Cent sues Taco Bell for using his name in a promotion (aka publicity stunt) in which they challenged him to offer up his own rap for their Value Menu. You might think Fiddy is being an ass because Taco Bell claimed it would send $10K to charity but if you look into it further, he is just protecting his "brand". They used his name without his permission and are just trying to take advantage of his popularity without compensating him. That's bullshit. Fifty shoudl win this case easily, in my opinion.
2) Sean "P. Diddy" Combs compares himself to Obama while promoting his new fragrance, "I Am King".
"The billboard portrays Sean "Diddy" Combs dressed in a sleek, white tuxedo, with an image of his new men's fragrance, I Am King. Impeccably put together, he is the ultimate man of power. He is daring and mysterious, refined and sexy."
Slow your roll there, Diddy. That is arrogant, even for you.
3) Mike Conley of the Memphis Grizzlies is challenging fans to beat him in a game of Guitar Hero. He claims he is hands down the best GH player in the NBA. He looks pretty decent in this clip.
4) No idea how I found this site but it has a great article about the increase in super hot women athletes lately with some fantastic pics of some of these smoke shows. Well worth a quick look. That's some serious booty!!!
5) Baconnaise is a new spread that combines too awesomely bad for you yet extremely tasty products; Bacon and Mayonnaise. This just looks unreal. I wish I could buy stock in this company right now because there is no reason why this will not skyrocket in popularity with fat people (and myself) over the next few years. They also offer a LIGHT version but I am still trying to figure out why. That's like getting Diet Coke with your Triple Whopper. What's the F'n point, fatty?
7) Check out these knuckleheads. Nothing special here but the typical Jackass type shit but I did find it amusing that a bunch of donkeys would not only film some clown trying to jump through a basketball hoop from the roof but also taped it with TWO cameras. I will beat the shit out of my kids if they ever act like these tools. What a bunch of losers. It was pretty funny though.